25.7.10

Katy Perry Is Floating Pretty and Semi-Naked In Her "Teenage Dream"

Katy Perry Is Floating Pretty and Semi-NakedKaty Perry poses naked on the cover of new album Teenage Dream, with just a few pieces of strategically-placed candy floss protecting her modesty.

The 25-year-old singer was painted by artist Will Cotton for the cover picture, and is seen reclining luxuriously on a bed of pink candy floss in the portrait, which was painted over a period of six weeks.

Unveiling the cover on her official website, Katy wrote: 'Oh my God, what will my mother think? It's so gorgeous. I'm so excited. I'm nervous. I'm shaking a bit. This will be my first piece of real art.'

And, because the image is so beautiful, the album cover won't feature any text. However Katy added: 'Hopefully they know it's me by the actual picture!'Katy has long been a fan of quirky artist Cotton, who also acted as artistic director on her most recent music video for single California Gurls.

She explained: 'The day I found Will Cotton, I knew I wanted to live in his cinematic cotton candy world. 'A fantastically art-directed music video and one piece of timeless album artwork later, I can proudly say I am more than a fan.

No comments: